Designed to show beautiful imagery that connects your brand with visitors and potential customers in a very short space of time, your
Slideshowsection is one of the first things your customers will see when landing on your website. It enables visitors to easily navigate to other parts of the site and hopefully make a purchase.
As well as being a great place to highlight current collections, offers, and news, the slideshow’s automatic transition gives a sense of urgency and allows you to communicate multiple messages that will also drive engagement.
- Go to
- By default, you will see this section pre-loaded
- But if you need to add again, scroll to the bottom of the panel and
For this section, you have access to both section and block level settings whereby you can change the content of each slide and also the settings of the slideshow itself.
By clicking on the name of the section
Slideshowyou get access to change the following;
- Update the section design by enabling the 'Border top' and/or 'Border bottom' style properties to the edge of the section.
- When you have 2 or more slides, the pagination controls will show automatically to indicate addtional content to the user.
Now we will work on setting up slides, which are blocks within the section. Here are the changes that we can make.
- We can upload a banner image for desktop screens - we recommend using an image with the specifications of at least 1000px x 1000px .png format
- Next we can change the Heading, Subheading, Content Button label text per slide and also add/change or remove a URL link thats points to any page
Once your happy with changes, click save and your done!
In order to add multiple slides, you need to add additional blocks. There are a max of 5 blocks that you can use for this section.