Featured productssection, you can show up to 10 hand-picked products from any collection in a carousel layout format.
You can change the section title by editing the 'Heading' field. This is just plain text, so can't include any bold or italic text. You can also set the maximum number of products to scroll through aswell as the width of the section to either 'Full width' or 'Content width' which adjust's the section layout to match your design and other sections you decide to use.
- Go to
- By default, you will see you predefined list of sections
- To add the
Featured productssection, if not already visible, scroll to the bottom of the panel and
By default, you will see 4 placeholder/onboarding product cards that need to be replaced. Lets go ahead and make these adjustments by updating the following settings;
- Heading - this is optional and removed if the field is blank. You can change this text to something more meaninful i.e 'Best sellers' or 'Just arrived'
- Section layout - Here you can switch the sections width between Full width (edge-to-edge) or Content width (with whitespace) depednign on your website style.
- Select Products - Here you can select multiple products at once to change the placeholder/onboarding product cards with actual product information.
- Product card - Change the aspect ratio of images to be either square or adapt to image (this basically means the image will inherit the orginal aspect ratio of the uploaded image)
- Show product rating - If you use a reviews app, you can show the ratings from customers of a particular product by enabling this setting.
Thats it, save your changes and your done!