Displaying featured collections as a seperate section, focuses a customer’s attention to a specific group of products within a chosen collection, encouraging more of an in-depth review of a specific range of products. If you are running a seasonal promotion, or need to raise awareness for any other reason for a specific group of products, this section can be very beneficial.
- Go to
- By default, you will see you predefined list of sections
- To add the
Featured collectionsection, scroll to the bottom of the panel and
Now we can make adjustments to the following settings;
- Heading - this is optional and removed if the field is blank. You can change this text to something more meaninful i.e 'Best sellers' or 'Just arrived'
- Pick a collection - this setting connects this section to products from a chosen collection and updates each product card dynamically
- Products to show - You can control how many products to show in this section. By default this is set to 3, but can be increased to 12. If a collection has more than 3 products, you will see navigation controls that can be used to preview the next or previous product
- Section layout - Here you can switch the sections width between Full width (edge-to-edge) or Content width (with whitespace) depednign on your website style
- Product card - Change the aspect ratio of images to be either square or adapt to image (this basically means the image will inherit the orginal aspect ratio of the uploaded image)
- Show product rating - If you use a reviews app, you can show the ratings from customers of a particular product by enabling this setting.
Thats it, save your changes and your done!