All the public releases of Erickson, outlining bug fixes, theme updates and new features.
Scheduled for Dec 6th
We’ve improved the way merchants can configure their mega menu in the header by introducing link lists as blocks. We have also added a new section to show multiple collections with a simpler UX. This update also includes a new preset called Jenkins and addresses some minor bug fixes and improvements to the overall design as a result of adding a new theme style.
- New section settings to configure the mega menu using blocks with promo titles.
- New theme setting range sliders for Border weight and Border radius so merchants can adjust their theme style without changing the code.
- New section called Collection tile, that allows merchants to show multiple collections, ideal for stores with large catalogues.
- Media settings for product videos including autoplay, mute and loop controls.
- New theme style preset called Jenkins.
- Fade in animation to countdown timer section.
- Multiple section dropdown theme settings that change page/section layouts from full to content with and improved the general theme layout by increasing the max-width of all containers and breakpoints; for a more consistant design.
- Section background color used on free shipping message announcement bar.
- strip_html parameter from the product description block to allow merchants to change text alignment when creating products.
- Incorrect schema settings from search page section.
- The cart drawer design to match other visual elements of the site.
- Border radius css styling updates in all stylesheets.
- Slideshow section so that the position, background and text colors can be changed for each slide block rather than the section.
- Resolved an issue that shows a blank free shipping message momentarily in the cart drawer when cart quantities change.
- Resolved an issue when changing the collection page layout from content to full width.
- Fixed free gift validations in theme settings for required and conditional products.
- Minor CSS improvements.
We’ve added a new scrolling text section for more interactive promotional call to actions and made improvements to the Product text block to show discounts and some minor UX improvements.
02 November 2022
- Important: new Scrolling text announcement section
- Updated layout of product upsell block on product page
- Updated label and design of Product text block to be an Offer text block to signal discount codes
- Resolved issue with missing product image for Recently viewed products section on product page when product is unpublished
- Removed the term 'warranty' from line-item.liquid for products in the cart when added using the product add-on block on product pages
- Fixed issue with recommendations title duplication when additional section, with products, is added to product page
- Fixed container layout bug of product page for mobile devices