Showcase featured collection pages with complementary collection information including the collection name and image. This is a simple but powerful section for your storefront to highlight popular collections or collections that contain products you would like customers to learn more about.
- Go to
- By default, you will see you predefined list of sections
- To add the
Collection listsection, scroll to the bottom of the panel and
Almost every section includes both section settings and block settings. Blocks typically represent pieces of content that are customisable that can also be repositioned within the section itself.
By default, when you add this section it will display onboarding/placeholder information until changed. So lets start by adjusting the section.
Here we can adjust the following;
- Switch between a row of 2 or 3 blocks
- Change the color of the collection title and number of items text
- Adjust the width of the section between full and contentr width
- Show a button and assign a URL link to view other collections or specific page
You can add up to 6 blocks using this section and change the collection you want customers to see. The featured collection image will show if assigned, otherwise the image of first product in the collection will show.
As a fallback, if the collection no longer contains products, a light grey background will display.