Changes to your theme's appearance or functionality are made by changing to your theme's code, including:
- Custom changes made by you, the merchant (such as by following tutorials to amend the theme)
- Custom changes made by a developer
- Installing (and uninstalling) public OR unlisted apps.
- 1.Within your Shopify admin, go to
Online Store→ Themes.
Erickson, and click
We strongly recommend following Shopify's advice and duplicating your working theme just in case any new edits effect your live theme and the code.
To alter your theme code, use your theme's code editor:
- 1.Under Sales Channels with your Shopify admin, go to
- 2.Select your theme.
- 3.Click Actions, and select
Edit Codefrom the drop-down menu.